Instagram

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Beginnings

Hello all! Since I'm living in a brand new place and newly married I thought I'd blog about all my adventures, projects, and experiences! I've been a college grad for almost 5 months, married for almost 4, and living 5 hours away from any friends and family in my new home in Florida. The last 4 months have been a whirlwind....from getting married, going on our honeymoon, moving into our new home, finding a job and then deciding it wasn't for me, and finally embracing my new role as a housewife things have been a little bit crazy!!

I've been trying to find something to keep me busy during the day while my husband is at work and since I LoVe all things handmade and antique I've decided to try to challenge myself to make the things I would normally buy from Etsy....which I'm obsessed with!!!

So I hope I can show everyone some creative ideas and maybe entertain you with my life as a housewife!

No comments:

Post a Comment