Instagram

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays!

Helloooo!!! It's time for the second Things I Love Thursdays!!!!

The first wonderful "thing" are the most amazing silicone bag ties from Target!

(Photo from Amazon.com)
We got them as a wedding gift from the lovely Ashley and they've been so great! They make a great gift and they work really well. They're less bulky than keeping a drawer full of normal chip clips and they're super durable. Just go here Silicone Ties to find out more!!!


Alright moving on! The next item also makes a great gift. It's a personalized stamp! Sounds kinda lame at first but really its amazing!

(Photo from hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com)
The stamps come from Three Designing Women and they have all kinds. You can get a stamp with your address which makes for easy return addressing, or you can get one with a cute saying for your business or family, or just your monogram.





They're are so many options and colors they're bound to have something for everyone! Let me just say our stamp has been a lifesaver throughout the whole thank you note process!!

(Photo from allrecipes.com )
Now to the final Thing I Love....it's actually a recipe that's cooking in my crock pot as I write this!! It's a super easy recipe for a very delicious pot roast!!

My mom made the most amazing pot roast for us when we were younger and I've been trying for years to find a great recipe that tasted similar. I finally found one a few months ago! It's apparently a very basic recipe and one that shows up in a ton of cookbooks! Go here Allrecipes.com to check it out!!


Hope you've enjoyed my second T.I.L.T!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment