Instagram

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays!

Hellooo Thursday!

This week's T.I.L.T is inspired by alll the christmas shopping/looking I've been doing this week. I like to get a jump start on my shopping so I'm not scrambling at the last minute to find good deals.

First thing I love is of course Etsy! I've gotten so many things from Etsy for gifts and for our wedding. Here are just a few things I've seen during my search for Christmas gifts!

(Photo from etsy)

(Photo from etsy)

(Photo from etsy)
Etsy has so many amazing things to choose from...you could probably get all your shopping done on one website!

Alright thing number 2! This sweatshirt is something that's actually on my christmas wish list....its from Anthropologie. It looks super comfy but while I was writing this I realized it's no longer available online :( Fingers crossed maybe it will come back or maybe I'll make it to Anthropologie sometime soon!!!
(Photo from anthropologie)
The final thing I love is this new product from Philosophy! We got some Philosophy shower gel as part of a wedding present and it was amazing!!! This could make a great stocking stuffer and if you don't like this scent they're always coming out with new ones for each season!

(Photo from philosophy)
Hope this T.I.L.T gave you some great ideas of where to shop for unique gifts for the most wonderful time of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment