Instagram

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays!

Hello all! So things have been crazy for the past two weeks and they're not slowing down at all anytime soon! We're about to leave for D.C. for a wedding and a fun weekend so our whole house is turned upside down! With that in mind this weeks Things I Love Thursdays is a little bit shorter with only one thing!

Keeping in mind the changing seasons and the cool weather that will hopefully soon blow into the area i thought this week I would make this video the thing I love! I first saw this on The Jones Design Company blog and I thought it was great!! 




Hope you enjoyed that cute little video and I'll be back next week with some pictures of my craft projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment