Instagram

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 3, 2011

Try these not so healthy, but very yummy dishes!!

I wanted to share two recipes I found on Pinterest that I tried this weekend!

The first one is a three cheese pasta bake from myrecipes.com


This was so delicious!! It makes a ton so I may cut the recipe in half next time. We added grilled chicken to ours like one of the comments suggested and it turned out great!!

And here it is....


Not quite as fancy but just as delicious!

Ok next dish!! For our Sunday morning breakfast I made a Blueberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake from Alexandracooks.com


This recipe was a little more complicated than the first, and it took almost an hour to bake (in our not so efficient oven) rather than the 35 minutes the recipe says....but it was well worth the wait!!!!


These two recipes are definite winners!!! Check back later this week because hopefully I'll be starting my first try at making a wreath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment